The P4K is the opposite of other, one-size-fits-all 3D printing solutions. With a range of models available, users can choose their optical configuration based on part size, feature-size requirements and throughput, and tailor a solution that best suits their needs. With resolutions of between 23µm-90µm on the X and Y axes, the P4K can easily produce detailed parts in a range of sizes.
Designed for a 24/7 production environment, the P4K can run lights-out, with little to no user intervention required. Easily print parts at volume with the quality, surface finish and tolerances needed for end-use applications.
With resolutions of between 23µm-90µm on the X and Y axes, the P4K can easily produce detailed parts in sizes ranging from just 2mm – smaller than two grains of sand – to 230mm – about the size of 3 credit cards stacked end to end.
- Economic material use with no vat
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable
- Designed to run 24/7 in a production environment
- Delivered with all relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily
- Available in four models, each of which features a different resolution, ensuring users get the print quality that best suits their application. Native pixel sizes XY: 35, 62, 75, 90 um
- 190+ Materials available