Created by one of the most experienced teams of engineers in 3D printing, the Envision One cDLM HT (High Temperature) is an advanced version of the largest, most advanced desktop 3D printer ever created. Utilizing a highly accurate infared heating system for the resin in the material tray and a heated build platform, the Envision One HT delivers the first commercial Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing (cDLM) system that allows for the processing and 3D printing of a new generation of chemistry that promises to deliver end-use parts. EnvisionTEC technology allows for continuous monitoring of build data during production, while sophisticated software constantly optimized the build for consistently accurate results every time.
- Zero separation forces
- Layerless technology delivers super smooth models
- Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z
- Closed loop temperature controller
- 75% less supports compared to regular DLP Printers
- High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass
- LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts