The Zortrax Endureal is a 3rd generation industrial 3D printer for high-tech manufacturing. Advanced thermal management enables efficient work with high-performance polymers. This is what 3rd gen 3D printers are all about, according to industry thought leaders.
The temperature of filaments in the Zortrax Endureal LPD Plus 3D printer is tightly controlled at each stage of processing. This way we can achieve utmost precision and the best possible mechanical properties for your 3D printed parts. With 16 remote sensors, industry leading filament processing, s high grade thermal build plate and a dual extrusion head, the Endureal is in a class of it’s own.
- High temperature extruder allows for sustained temperatures. So as to support processing of CFR filaments, PEEK or other demanding polymers.
- Heated build chamber enables precise temperature controls. Thus we can achieve the best mechanical properties in high-temperature materials.
- Heated build platform supports temperatures for high-performance polymers.
- An advanced thermal shielded compartment that is kept at low temperatures to ensure uninterrupted filament transmission.
- Heated filament compartment to store material in a secure, closed environment. This enables temperatures optimal for both high performance and standard polymers.
- Industrial Safety Systems include the following:
- Blackout Monitoring and Response System.
- Monitored Printing Progress with Camera.
- Advanced Filament Sensors for jams, end detection and spool weight.
- Controlled Filament Compartment.
- Dual and Single extrusion modes
- Designed for PEEK and CFR filaments.
- Can also work with a wide range of cost-effective filaments such as Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-NYLON, or Z-PCABS.