Rize 3D’s Rize One builds enhanced engineering thermoplastic parts with unmatched features, such as digital traceability and part identification, best-in-class Z-strength and simple post-processing.
A novel 3D printing method called Augmented Deposition, a unique and patented hybrid of extrusion and jetting makes this possible. By jetting a specially formulated release agent between layers of extruded material, support structures are quickly, easily and cleanly removed. This allows maintaining a superior finish on supported surfaces. Jetting also provides for the indelible application of graphics, text and digital tracing information on any part surface, internal or external.
Industrial class features set the Rize One apart. Such as a heated build chamber that ensures parts are printed with dimensional accuracy and superior layer adhesion. Locking covers prevent operator injury and comply with regulatory safety standards. Automatic filament swap simplifies supplies management to ensure uninterrupted printing. And consumable cartridges are digitally encoded to ensure the correct process parameters are applied for every print job.
Rize One is robust and designed to work in any environment. Zero VOC emissions makes this 3D printer the right choice for offices, factory floors and any environment with health and safety concerns. Combining strength, safety, security and speed brings you an affordable and sustainable production machine for replacement and custom tooling, fixtures, jigs and end use parts.
- Rapid and distributed production of prototypes.
- High quality, speed, and accuracy paired with ease-of-use.
- Enclosed heated build chamber.
- No chemicals, outgassing.
- Accelerated development cycles for faster time-to-market and faster time-to-profit.
- No venting and no liquid waste.
- Automatic locking top cover with open/close sensor.
- Auto leveling build plate.
- FCC, RoHS, CE, NRTL compliance.