The Vida is a low-cost, open-architecture, easy-to-maintain and user-friendly 3D printer. Thus it is ideal for a wide variety of professional and medical applications. The Vida boasts a high-resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics and yields precise and strong parts.
Print jobs are pre-processed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite. Then they are transferred to the machine via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or a USB connection, to run independently. Thus, eliminating the need for continuous connection to the pre-processing unit.
Surface quality of the printed models enables production ready parts with no signs of stair-stepping. The versatility of the Vida allows for an impressive range of materials to be processed. This gives users the ability to 3D print a wide variety of dental, orthodontic, hearing and other applications.
- Compatible with leading dental, hearing aid and other professional design software.
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or a scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing a wide variety of dental, orthodontic and hearing applications.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Touchscreen and Wi-Fi capability enhance the user interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.