EnvisionTEC’s Vector HD 3SP 3D printer allows for production of large 3D parts at fast build speeds without sacrificing the surface quality and part accuracy that EnvisionTEC is known for. The Vector HD 3SP uses EnvisionTEC’s 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of geometric complexity.
The Vector HD 3SP is delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production. The surface quality of the printed models show no signs of stairstepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The Vector HD 3SP is ideal for those who need large parts up to 30,316 cubic cm (1850 cubic in.) with a resolution of 50.8 µm (0.002 in.). High detail parts with smooth surface finishes make the Vector HD 3SP an ideal option for a wide variety of applications.
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor